The purpose of the training is to provide the necessary knowledge of scaffold inspection methods for candidates.
- Health & Safety legislation & regulations
- Understand basic/advanced scaffolds
- Safe erection/dismantling
- Types of scaffold components
- Scafftags procedures
- Preparing inspection reports
- Estimating quantities
- Proper inspection method
- Practical exercises
- Completed Basic Safe Erection and Dismantling of Scaffolding.
- Ability to understand English.
- Basic knowledge of basic and advance erection and dismantling of various types of scaffolding